Far Too Loud
Far Too Loud, a.k.a. Oli Cash, has gained a significant reputation in dance music for quality, dancefloor-destroying production. Originally rooted in breakbeat, the FTL sound was quickly recognized as being something different through the influence of other styles of dance music. Over the past four years the sound has developed and diversified but maintained the mix of hard-hitting beats, dirty bass lines, detailed production and twisted sound design that has set FTL apart from the rest. Far Too Loud is probably one of the best electro house artists I’ve heard in a while. THIS MIX IS NUTS!! I highly suggest the download.
On a side note, this is Lazy Rich’s podcast show. I would definitely check it out on iTunes. HUGE BANGAAZZZZ!Q!!!!
Now for music. Nothing is ever too loud.
Far Too Loud – Guest Mix for the Lazy Rich show May 2011
01. Far Too Loud – Ready For The Stomping
02. Far Too Loud – Hear Dem Style
03. The Loops Of Fury – I Need
04. F.O.O.L. – Invasion (Figure Remix)
05. The Chemical Brothers – Hey Boy Hey Girl (FTL Re-Fix)
06. Lee Mortimer – The Apple Company Is Expanding
07. Diesel Laws – Afterlife (DJ Kravtsov Remix)
08. Mr.Tools – The Death Eating Hera
09. Boemklatsch – Think Big (Noisia Remix)
10. Feuerhake – Under Pressure (Kiwa Remix)
11. Marc Ballum – Rockin Wit Dis One (Malcolm Funktion Remix)
12. Didi_r – Kick Tha Wobblehole [Fresh Pump]
13. Trashing Teenagers – Wrath Of God (Trumpdisco Remix)
14. KRMPCK – Bass Ink (The Bulgarian Remix)
15. KRMPCK – Bass Ink
16. Kraymer – Ram Jam
17. Gloumout – NYC Make It Happen (FTampa Remix)
18. Dirtyloud – Needle feat. Sirreal
19. Now In Stereo – Something For Now (Belzebass Remix)
20. Digital Pizza & Left/Right – Every Body (Access Denied Remix)
21. Fukkk Offf – Brain Rock (Cyberpunkers Remix)
22. Far Too Loud – Wake Up LA
23. Darth & Vader – Return Of The Jedi
24. Millions Like Us – Don’t Let Go (Far Too Loud Remix)
25. Virus Syndicate – Talk To Frank (J.Rabbit Remix)
26. Calvertron – R U Ready?
27. Far Too Loud – Moneymaker
28. Figure – Retarded Shit